With the development of 360 market, now people are more get used to with 360 degree video, 360 camera and VR headset. If we see back into 2014, there is still to small amount of information about this awesome technology, but in the beginning of 2015, we see a lot of news and rumors about the appearance of 3D technology. Finally in this 2016, we see an big revolution about 360 technology ever. Many people believe that this technology will still grow crazily in the next 5 years. What we will talk in this post is the introduction of Luna 350 Camera this month, there are too much information about it with no evidence. So in this post, I will have a quick review of Luna 360 camera. Let’s go!
Luna 360 Cam Image Slider
Specifications of Luna 360
In the first quater of 2016, we see a release of new 360 degree camera from Memora. With this camera, you can record everything around you with just 1 shot, according to trusted information, the team that created Luna 360 is inviting for investment to perfect the design and hardware operation of this cam. Some news talks that a china company will be the investor for this project, however in the latest new of USAtoday.com a German company is willing to join this project.
Luna 360 is easy to use with every people, according to CEO of Memora, this cam was built for people who is not familiar with 360 camera to use it perfectly without researching about this technology. On the body of this small cam, we see only one button which is used for recording and stopping 360 video.
- Lens: This 360 cam has a 190 twin-lens which can record 2K video at each camera, but after stitching, the resolution is only HD for you. I have a chance to see the sample video made by Luna 360 demo version, it’s just not the best like Ricoh theta S or LG 360. But I think that for official version, there will have a lot of improvement.
- Shape: This Luna looks like a pool ball at 175g/62oz and 6cm/2.36in diameter it’s very close in size and weight to a pool ball. Our members said that it is the smallest 360 cam in the world. I have keep it on my hand, look very fashion and sporty. With no-part design, this cam is waterproof, it’s truly action camera for outside activities. No cables, no rig, no stitching – just one single button to record. This 360 cam can stick to any metal surface with magnetic adapter, besides, have monopad, universal ac universal accessory adaptor, keychain and docking station
- Control: You can have a preview of your 360 video on your smartphone with Memora app. Besides you can edit, upload and download, share your video to facebook, youtube with memora app through wifi connection.
- Battery: With a good battery, this Luna 360 can record upto 30 minutes at highest resolution. So in my opinion, it’s as good as other competitors. But there is no advantage.
- Storage: With 32GB internal storage, this camera can record upto 2 hours 360 video so I think that this is enough for us.
- Sound: With a microphone buil-in to make it waterproof, may be the quality is not good but acceptable.
Now you can pre-order this 360 camera from Memora through Indieagoo at $199. They said that they will have worldwide version in this October 2016.
What I like in Luna 360
- The size is very small, design is impressive.
- Very light to take in our pocket.
- Battery is good
- Internal memory is good
What I don’t like in Luna 360
- The image resolution is not good
- Have to transfer video to the cloud before editing
Above is my short review of Luna 360 degree camera, I hope that my review helps you having an overview of this cam as well as detail about its pros and cons. I think that there will be more update for it in the future, and the official version will come in October 2016, at that time I will have clear review about official version of Luna 360 cam. Thank you and keep subscribe my blog to update more information about 360 camera world.