Video Stitch has just released Orah 4i with many special features . Curious about it? In this Orah 4i 360 camera review, we will explore deeply about how it performs. Let’s start!
Orah 4i is a 360 camera, which is developed by Video Stitch, a company with headquartered in Paris – France, is a all in one solution for creating – stitching- live streaming 360 video in the shortest time. Something about Video Stitch, they began to develop software to stitch 360 video from 2010, at that time, there is no software to stitch 360 video like we have now. With the experience of creating 360 video stitching software, now they want to build a professional 360 solution with the lest effort of consumers. The Orah 4i has the perfect software from the company, and it’s mission is capturing high quality 360 video. What make Orah 4i becomes unique is the ultra quality if out put 360 video and impressive sound with stereo system. 4 microphones which points to 4 direction help Orah 4i records the dynamic sound around you in the most perfect way.
Orah 4i Detail Information:
Here are some detail information about Orah 4i 360 camera that you can have a look at:
- Lens: four 8-element multicoated fisheye
- Aperture: f/2.0
- Computerized publicity and white equilibrium
- Digital camera Energy: 48V more than PoE
- Industry of Look at: entire spherical 360 diploma
- Thermal pad for warmth dissipation
- Precipitation-hardened aluminum casing
- Immediate energy from stitching box
- Picture sensors: four Sony EXMOR
- Resolution: 2048 X 1536 for every sensor
- Optimum Stay Video clip Resolution: 4K (4096P X 2048P) at 30fps
- Write-up Output Output: 4800P X 2400P
- Online video processor: two Ambarella impression processors
- four channel ambisonic 3-D audio enter
- Excess weight of digicam: sixteen.nine oz (480 g)
- Digital camera Sizing: three.1” X two.8” X two.6” (eight. X seven. X six.five cm)
- Automated synchronization components
The design of Orah is impressive with an unique shape and surface.
Stitching box detail information:
Here are some detail information about the Orah 4i stitching box, which is the pround of Video Stitch:
- Storage: 120GB M.two SSD
- Linux primarily based pc
- Developed in Vahana VR Computer software
- Ability: 110/220V linked to electrical power outlet
- Excess weight: six.0 lbs (two.seven kg)
- CPU: Intel
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce
- WiFi: 802.eleven b/g/n/ac with exterior antenna
- Stitching Box Proportions: ten.8” X five.1” X ten.4” (27.four X thirteen.0 X 26.four cm)
- Ports: four x USB three.0; four x USB two.0; twin Gigabite LAN Ethernet
- Connectors: one headset; one three.5mm mic
The stitching box of Orah 4i, which has a small computer specialized in stitching video, can be hanged together with camera on tripod or connect with camera through a cable with the distance is upto 300 ft. All of data include video and sounds recorded by Orah 4i will be transfered through the cable and be stitched at the box. You always need to connect the stitching box with camera to record 360 footage, but it is simpler than any complex rig that you can buy or hire right now.
Although was produced for the professional photographers, this camera has no external battery, so if you want to have a long day recording, a 19.5 V battery pack is a good idea for you.
The output video is at 4k resolution, if we enable the live streaming mode, we can have a real-time 360 experience on mobile phone, laptop or VR headset. But there is a delay time from 10s to 30s base on the device that you play.
About the price, now you can pre-order this 360 camera at $1795 or get the full version with no risk at 10% higher price after 3 months. With the latest technology of hardware and software, this price is affordable for it.
This camera is a high-end 360 products for who want to have a ultra quality video but don’t want to pay a lot for some VR production organization. You can use it for multiple purpose such as: Recording daily life activities, Family events, conference and meeting, seminars …
Till nowadays, a are living VR movie manufacturing work-flow used a range of little camcorders assembled over a owner. Videographers then managed a number of wires, potential products and a number of modest equipment elements. Orah gets rid of these inefficiencies and various details of failing and enables them give attention to what actually issues in their mind for developing engaging articles.